Thursday, October 20, 2005

cartoons and fiction


I remember while i was growing up, sitting in front of that gripping cartoon or have the latest hardy boy novel in my hand till every page has been Xeroxed into my brain. my favorite cartoons were & still are tom & jerry, tin-tin and book used to be the entire hardy boy series.
anyone else remember what you read or saw?

I love bookstores. A bookstore is one of the only pieces of physical evidence we have that people are still thinking. And I like the way it breaks down into fiction and nonfiction.
- Jerry Seinfeld

ps: my fav. characters now have to be calvin & hobbes

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, October 21, 2005 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

did you know that calvins parents are unnamed?
btw check out this site, this just proves how awesome wikipedia is:
calvin & hobbes

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:58:00 AM  
Blogger Albatross said...

In case you haven't yet visied, check this out...
http://members.shaw.ca/adamhighstead/subjects.html

I also have my own personal collection...wanna take a peek....talk to kaps :)

Friday, October 21, 2005 4:43:00 AM  
Blogger chimera said...

You know what I love best about Tom and Jerry (I mean apart from the fact that they're so adorable!)

1. The little guy always wins
2. No matter how many times Tom is burnt, shot or hit, he is ALWAYS alright in the next scene. It's just so brilliant!
3. It's the most brilliant use of OOP concepts ever. I guarantee you, if you've watched 10 episodes of T&J, in the 11th one, you could make an entirely new episode by copy-pasting scenes from before. Standard items : Tom WILL set his tail on fire, Jerry WILL smash every bit of crockery in Tom's kitchen, and, last but not least, Tom WILL have his face reset to one of 15 different shapes of household objects Jerry throws at him every time. :)

Friday, October 21, 2005 4:50:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome albatross! the trick question really tricked me out!
and T & J, i luv the way u describe it.

Friday, October 21, 2005 5:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home